Thursday, August 5, 2010

Come Quickly Lord!

Dear Lord,
I don't want to sound like I'm demanding action, because who am I to demand something from Holy, Powerful, Awesome, God? I'm no one, just one human out of billions that have been created. Yet, I'm going to be bold and plead with you right now. I'm begging, please Lord, come quickly! Please!
This world that we live in is full of pain, suffering and too many good-byes. Once again I'm being forced to say good-bye to someone that I love. Once YOU return, the time for good-byes will be over, and for that, I can't wait.
I can't wait for the time when you reign here on Earth, when everyone and everything acknowledges who YOU are, and You are given Your rightful worship. I can't wait for a time when there is no sickness, sin, shame or death. Your earthly reign, the new Heaven, Earth and Jerusalem all sound indescribably wonderful.
Please, Lord, I beg you, come quickly! Claim your rightful title as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Master of ALL.
No matter what, I WILL love You, I WILL praise YOU and I will continue to try to figure out this Christian life and sin less than I did yesterday. I WILL serve You to the best of my energy and knowledge.
You ARE my everything and that is why I long to see YOU return.

Your Loving Child,
JLK

No comments: