Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shalom 4/2/08

"Peace I leave with you, peace I give to you. Shalom, shalom, shalom.
Peace not of this world, that I've given you, shalom, shalom.

Take this bread, take this wine. Make My life your own.
Heart to heart, branch to vine, shalom, shalom, shalom.

Though I go away, I will be with you, shalom, shalom, shalom.
Here to fill your hearts, here to comfort you. Shalom.

And when you eat remember, and when drink recall.
This is my body, this is my blood I give once for all.

Peace I leave with you, peace I give to you. Shalom, shalom, shalom.
Peace not of this world that I've given you, shalom, shalom, shalom." (Shalom from the Promise)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, just want to say thanks for putting up the lyrics to "shalom" from The Promise. I just watched the production in my country, Singapore, and was looking for lyrics, Your page was the only one with it, so thanks very much.

hope things are lookin up for you right now and that by His grace and provision you can find easily many, many things to praise and thank him for, and that the feeling of good outweighs the oppression of the bad. After all, his promise is what matters:)