Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vacation 3.21.08

The sun, the sky, the snow melting. That about describes WI in mid March. It has been fun though. I am spending time with my family and getting ahead on school work, how awesome is that!?!

My little nephew is amazing. 3 is a fun age. We play cars, and have watched "101 Dalmatians 2: Patch's London Adventure" enough times that I have it memorized! He is very sweet and a bit (ok so that is an understatement) energetic. I am going to miss him (I wonder if he would fit in my carry-on?).

For Easter brunch I get to go to Curly's Pub @ Lambeau before heading to the airport and flying home. As much fun as this week has been (and it has) I am ready to get back home. I love schedules and being on one (if only to know what day of the week it is), and being back home I will get back to my routine.

On the other hand, in about 3 weeks I will be ready to see my sis, bro in law and nephew again! If only they lived closer (but then how often would I get to see my beloved stadium?)! This week has gone by quite quickly.

Not too much else to report. It doesn't feel as cold as I thought it would, so that is something. Next weekend I hope to get to my fave city and see the cherry blossoms in full bloom. That will be beautiful. I will report on all things Spring as soon as I can.

Till then, God bless and remember that the truth of the Bible remains, even if we choose not to believe it, and life is easier if we just believe.

No comments: