Friday, November 16, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...


I do not consider myself a greedy person. In fact there is only 1 thing I really want for Christmas this year. Notice the use of the word thing. I want to see my family, and play in the snow, hug everyone I love, go to the Christmas Eve service at FBC of Sheridan. But, yes I do want 1 thing. I want a punching bag. I have been wanting a punching bag for awhile now, I want one of those punching bags that has its own stand. I have the perfect place for it too! So now ya'all know.

Why might I want a punching bag you ask? Well they are great for relieving stress, a good aerobic workout, and great fun. Plus, I could use the kickboxing dvd I have. I enjoy punching bags. I don't know why, but I do.

I did mention that I want snow for Christmas, and I'm glad and very thankful to be able to fly to Sheridan for Christmas. I can't wait to see my hometown again for a few days. It has been such an interesting semester, that some Sheridan time will be great.

All this is in the future. Right now, it is Friday night, and I am just using up some relaxing time, then I'm going to go to bed, so I can get up and spend the day at the school library (should be quiet with everyone else on Thanksgiving break) working on my OT paper. I plan to have complete before I head to the big city.

I am looking forward to DC and NYC. It looks to be a great week, full of fun and friends. I have so much to be thankful this semester. As awful as some stuff has been, there has been so much more good.

More to come later. I will post pictures of NYC when I get there! Oh boy...!


No comments: