Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still in Sheridan...

So I was decorating my house for Christmas earlier this week and I was setting up and in my Christmas closet when I realized, I don't have my tub of Christmas tree ornaments. My whole life I have been saving all my special ornaments and using them to decorate my tree, and this year I can't I left that tub in Sheridan in my parents' garage! That is over 2000 miles away. Aww.

So now I have to come up with a cheap, but still nice way to decorate my artificial tree. I think I have come up with a solution. I am going to use candy canes (then after Christmas I can eat them, decorations and food all in 1), lights and then a few Christmas balls that I can find for little money. I think that it will turn it well. I am setting up my tree this weekend, so stay posted for a picture of the result!

No comments: