Monday, November 26, 2007

Back Home

Today is my first full day back at home, and I find myself sick. That's right I said it. Sore throat so I can't swallow, headache, tired, not so much fun. At least I'm at home, and I didn't have class today, so I could sit at home and work on my homework while I'm not feeling good. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling wonderful.

Aside from all that nonsense I am very glad to be home. I have enjoyed spending time with my cat. And getting my house back in order, and sitting in my wonderful library and working on my school work. I love my library, it is so cozy and comfortable.

It has been a gloomy day today, and looks to be gloomy for a few more days. Kind of matches my mood. Yet, I have been thinking about my trip, and all the fun I had. I am still not sure what the highlight was. I think maybe it was the Met and seeing the Egypt exhibit. That is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Or, maybe it was Mary Poppins. Broadway is so much fun. I'm not sure, but those are two things that were a lot of fun.

New York can be a great place...to visit! Next time I get up there I want to see Ground Zero and the Statue of Liberty. I definitely want to go back, but not for awhile. I need to recover from being surrounded by all those people, there are so many buildings and people that it gets claustrophobic.

I pray that ya'all have a great last few days of November. Hard to believe that 2007 is drawing to a close. Wow! Christmas is really upon us!!! That is so cool and yet hard to believe at the same time. Happy Monday.

No comments: