Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Facebook Hiatus Continues...

Ok, so I have cheated a few times this week, but mostly I have enjoyed my time away from facebook. Today it hasn't been hard at all, because I feel like uckiness. I am catching some form of a bug and I hope it passes quickly, because being sick is not my idea of a good time.

Yet, there is something to be learned while we are under the weather. It could be that my body is telling me to rest and recover, or to rest and prepare for something coming up. Either way it reminds me to take a time-out and make sure I am overflowing with Living Water.

Being sick also gives me more cuddle time with Queenie, and she loves it. She also gets to be outside more, because I love to sit on my front steps in the sunshine and let the sun warm me up and help me to feel better.

I am starting to yawn, so that is good. I'm off to get some more juice and then head back to bed and fight this darn bug. Have a blessed day, I know that even though I am sick I am still going to count my MANY blessings!

O&O,
JLK

No comments: