Friday, February 4, 2011

L-O-V-E

In honor of this being February, the month of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd spend the night waxing eloquent about my husband. So, here is my little poem!

MY HUSBAND

M is for the Many things he says to make me smile and feel better.
Y is for how Yummy all the foods are that he cooks for me.


H is for how he Helps me out when I don't feel good.
U is for how Understanding my husband is about everything.
S is for the way he makes me Smile & jump when he "scares" me!
B is for how he Believes in me and believes in our Lord.
A is for how Amazing he is at: bowling, loving me & making me laugh.
N is for all the Numerous things he does for me each & every day.
D is for Darby and all that he is, and all the days we've had and will have!


What can I say, I love him!!! Thank you Love, for being here for me. So far our ride has been short, but it has been great because I've been on it with you. You are the 2nd greatest blessing in my life! :-)

-JP-

No comments: